LH xin đóng góp resume có kinh nghiệm làm việc tại ngân hàng.
Date of birth:
Marital status: Married
Children: One daughter (1996) and one son (2000)
Education background: - Graduated General University of HoChiMinh City- on 1991.
1987: 1st prize as excellent student Le Van Thoi Award
1988: Prized Nguyen Thai Binh award - For the Development in Future/ Tuoi Tre Newspaper
I had some chances to learn about Marketing & Management courses in Germany in 2003 and Singapore & Malaysia in 1997, 2001,2003,2005 . I finished Bullet Proof Manager program at Crestcom in March 2008. In 2010, I was trained for Total Quality Management by Tran Dinh Cuu.
Working Experience: 8 years with Vietcombank HoChiMinh City Representative office and now is applying for...
Since Feb 1994- 1996: - Marketing Coordinator
- Doing Market survey for Vietcombank
- Key role: Find new potential customer
- Create customer database and report about new development
- Monthly report
- Contact supplier and key customers in South of Vietnam.
In 1995: Participate a training course about Marketing.
In 1996: I have trained in Singapore for 11 days about how to deal with key customer.
In early 1997: Travel to Thailand for a Bank account exhibition.
1996-2000:- Marketing Executive
- Concentrate in Credit.
- Control cashflow
- Traveling whole of Vietnam to take care of Credit account.
- Consolidate market survey and updated database.
- In 1997 travel to Malaysia and Singapore together with key customer to visit exhibition about financial conference.
- In 1999: Training about Team Building in Singapore
2000-2005:- Marketing Manager
- Mainly concentrate in Credit, bad debt control, safety in credit.
- Managing 4 persons: 2 in Hanoi and 2 in HoChiMinh City
- Develop government loan.
- Develop new account
- Search for new source of capital.
- Continue to update Market information monthly.
- Net Sales profit US$ 300,000.00 per year average. Target to get net profit of US$ 450,000.00/year in 2008.
- Training in Germany in October 2003 about IMF.
June 2005 to 2010:- Administration Manager-Human Resource Manager
Manage 5 persons (2 in Hanoi and 3 in HCMC)
* Human resource:
- Manage 87 employees (58 in HoChiMinh City and the 12 in Hanoi) including leave application; career path for employee
- Prepare labour contract
- Discuss with Management team for training for individual employee, make sure that the employee have enough principal and customer base. Follow-up with employee development
- Create good working environment, building team work.
- Doing Appraisal for whole company once per year.
- Doing Employee survey by every half of the year.
- Create Company policy in agreement between Employer and Employee
- Recruitment, interview and choose the right candidate.
- SAP system
- Iso system
- Daily book keeping for the rep office, manage Hanoi sight: Manage to have 0 mistakes in accounting.
- Monthly statement account report.
- Training new employee in Book keeping.
- Handling petty cash
- Handling expenses claims of employee and monitor, report to Management team.
-Cost allocation for the company.
• Public relation:
Monthly give a gift to supplier all over the world.
* General Administration:
- Monthly activities for the office: event to create team work.
- Writing Newspaper about office activities to publish on Vietcombank News.
- Closing Rep office Singapore and opening Rep office Malaysia in 25/01/2007.
Skill : Computer Word; Excel (Pivot table), SAP.
English: Writing and speaking fluently.
Marketing: 12 years experience
Accounting: Bookeeping; human resource: 8 years experience
I have a chance to learn about banking in Germany in 2003 and team building in Singapore on 1997. Graduated 1 year program Bullet Proof Manager at Crestcom in March’08. In 2010, I was trained Total Quality Management by Tran Dinh Cuu.
• Product portfolio and customer insight understanding. Brief for agency & follow up market surveys to set marketing directions for brands in various field
• Manage marketing activities of brand.
• To build & manage brand plan yearly, budget forecasting, planning and monitoring.
• Build relationships with key contacts and customers.
• Responsibility for overall success of product brands. Consistently review, analyzing and evaluating market requirements and recommending improvement sand renovation of products and marketing activities.
• Working with a team and team management
My success factors:
• Marketing mix – basic knowledge
• Talent of training new employee.
• Good communication skills
• Confidence and can work well with a team
• Open – minded and high dedication attitude
• Analyzing, solving problem and decision making skills
• Good relationships with customers
• Initiative & proactive
• Reference person:
Tel: - Ext:
Salary by end of 2011: .